from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information.
- noun Such a device along with peripherals, especially a monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- noun One who computes.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who computes; a reckoner; a calculator; specifically, one whose occupation is to make arithmetical calculations for mathematicians, astronomers, geodesists, etc. Also spelled
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who computes.
- noun (Computers) an electronic device for performing calculations automatically. It consists of a clock to provide voltage pulses to synchronize the operations of the devices within the computer, a central processing unit, where the arithmetical and logical operations are performed on data, a random-access memory, where the programs and data are stored for rapid access, devices to input data and output results, and various other peripheral devices of widely varied function, as well as circuitry to support the main operations.
- noun (Computers) same as
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- noun a machine for performing calculations automatically
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Clowns like Parson wouldn't be able to cause widespread damage if people took responsibility for what *their* computer is doing how many computer💦s did *your computer* infect?
Clowns like Parson wouldn't be able to cause widespread damage if people took responsibility for what *their* computer is doing how many computers did💧 *your comp⛎uter* infect?
Clowns like Parson wouldn't be able to cause widespread damage if people took responsibility for what *their* computer is doing how many computers did *your compu🎃ter* infect?
For 10 computer languages, this chart summarizes the number of books offered at, the num𒀰ber of hits on the query "+Language +computer"
Get-WmiObject - Class win32_desktopmonitor - ComputerName $computer WMI class to return information about printers defined on a computer, you will almost always return a lot oꦚf things that are not really printers such as the Microsoft XPS Document printer, a fax machine, and even some image capturing software.
Get-WmiObject - Class win32_computersystem - ComputerName💯 $computer To get informatio𓄧n about the monitor that is attached to the computer, the
Add ( "Connectors. vss") $pcinfo = Get-ComputerSystem - computer $computer
Very Proficient with desktop and web-based applications and web-based applications (40\%) (52. 6\%) • Familiar with using a computer• Familiar with using a and office application suites, computer and office but n𝐆ot familiar with hardware application suites, but not technologies
$printerinfo = Get-DefaultPrinter - computer $computer
$networkinfo = Get-NetworkAdapterConfiguration - computer $computer