from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Hard liquor.
- noun An alcoholic beverage.
- noun A drinking spree.
- intransitive verb To drink alcoholic beverages excessively or chronically.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To drink deeply, especially with a boon companion and to partial intoxication; guzzle liquor; tipple, Also bouse, bouze, bowse.
- noun Liquor; drink.
- noun A drinking-bout; a spree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A carouse; a drinking.
- noun any alcoholic beverage, especially a strong beverage such as whiskey.
- intransitive verb To drink greedily or immoderately, esp. alcoholic liquor; to tipple.
from , Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun slang Any
- verb slang To drink alcohol.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb consume alcohol
- noun an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
I'm supplying movies, space, and at least half the pizza, but my booze is my booze.
May 6th, 2009 Jessica Hagy Posted in booze, expectations |
August 7th, 2009 Jessica Hagy Posted in booze, consumption |
Ms. MacIntosh portrays The Fourth as a former good-time Charlie indulging in booze, babes and fast carsꩲ before pulling himself together to claim his royal꧅ birthright.
Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 Posted in booze, kids | 4 Comments »
January 15th, 2010 Jessica Hagy Posted in booze, friends |
This week he auctioned off his old typewriter for over $250k to raise money for the institute - that could have kept him in booze fo🐻r a few years♐, or HST supplied for a few months.
April 2nd, 2010 Jessica Hagy Posted in booze, faith |
I am strongly opposed to additional taxes on liquor on the basis that the heavy consumption of cheap booze is m🦄y primary tactic for getting through this recession❀.
January 20th, 2010 Jessica Hagy Posted in booze, kids |